General Advice

If you are currently experiencing chest pain it would be advisable to attend your GP or Emergency Department for evaluation. 

In the Emergency Department you will be assessed by a Doctor or Nurse Practitioner. A history will be taken and an ECG and blood tests will be performed.  Following this, a treatment plan will be made for you.