Underground Parking is available in the Aldi car park on level -1 (TallaghtCross West Car Park). This is run by a private company and there is a charge for the use of this car park. Take the lift or escalator to the ground floor in Aldi. You will see the Simms building across the luastrack on the left hand side. https://www.bestcarparks.ie/
· Do not walk across the luas tracks. Turn right and walk to the zebra crossing for a safe place to cross the luas tracks.
· There are 2 emergency set-down spaces outside the front door of SIMMs.
· There are also parking spaces available in the main hospital multi-storey car park and The Square.
All neurology out patient appointments are held in SIMMs Level 3 apart from :
- Ataxia Clinic is held in Suite 1&2 main OPD on the first Friday of each month, but quarterly when it’s the Combined Clinic it is held in the CRY unit (Jan/Apr/Jul/Oct).
- Prof Dominick McCabe TIA/RASP clinic is always held in Suite 1 & 2 in main OPD