The Innovation Centre
The Innovation Centre has been established in line with TUH’s Strategy to develop a culture of innovation throughout the Hospital.
Our aims are:
- To encourage user-derived innovation and idea generation
- Support innovation projects and processes
- Signpost funding calls and opportunities
- Foster mentorship and industry connections to develop innovation
- That innovation will improve patient care and make the Hospital more efficient and more attractive to staff and external partnerships
|Dr. Natalie Cole (Head of Innovation)|
Dr. Cole has over 20 years’ experience in research and innovation both locally and internationally. She is establishing the Innovation department and leading the development of Innovation in TUH.
|Dr. Hannah O'Keeffe (Innovation SpR)|
Dr. O’Keeffe is a Nephrology SpR who has previously worked clinically in TUH, and is working alongside Dr. Cole to develop innovation and provide clinical insights.
Contact: Natalie Cole (Head of Innovation) and Hannah O’Keeffe (Innovation SpR)
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 353 1 424 5960
Each week they hold Idea Clinics in the Innovation Hub in the Atrium.