The role of the Urology Cancer Nurse Coordinator is to:
- Provide emotional, social and informational support
- Act as a patient advocate within the multidisciplinary team and communicate with the multidisciplinary team regarding the patient’s welfare.
- Provide a seamless service as the patient moves from one modality of treatment to another
- Be a link between the hospital and community care and ensure the patient has a point of contact if required
- Provide education to empower the patient to make a decision re treatment options
The office is open from Monday to Thursday Tel: 01 414 4159